Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Empties Part 2

Part 2 of my Empties since I had so many! 


Maybelline Superstay Concealer (Light Clair)
  • Price: $6.49
  • Contains: .18 fl. oz. 
  • I know this is a "superstay" concealer, but I was still surprised by how quickly it dried.  You definitely need to work in sections, otherwise it will completely set before blend it in! 
  • I was very pleased with the coverage, which did a great job of covering the discoloration I have on my cheeks. 
  • Unfortunately, I haven't found a color that matches my skintone. 
  • Bottom line: It has great coverage, but since I can't find a color that matches me, I probably won't buy this again. 

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara 
  • Price: $5.99
  • I did not have any problems with flaking or smudging! 
  • Unfortunately it couldn't be used on the lower lash line since the bristles were way too long. 
  • Normally I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascaras, but this was definitely a letdown for me. 
  • I usually pair it work Maybelline MegaPlush and while it did help to build up a little extra volume, it was nothing that impressive. 
  • Bottom line: Go for the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes instead! 


Sephora Age Defy Eye Cream 
  • Price: Free sample from Sephora
  • Contains: .06 fl oz. 
  • Although I don't have any serious wrinkles around my eyes, I loved using this cream!  I could feel it tighten the skin and it was deeply moisturizing. 
  • It was nice for days when my eye lids felt a bit dry, the cream would soak in and leave them soft and smooth. 
  • Bottom line: If you have wrinkles or dry skin around the eyes, go for it!  
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
  • Price: $14 (travel size) 
  • Contains .51 fl. oz. 
  • I have pretty oily skin which unfortunately makes my foundation tend to slip and slide a bit throughout the day.
  • That being said, this setting spray is amazing!  I helps lock everything into place and it stays ALL.  DAY.  LONG. 
  • Although it's a bit pricey, it totally lives up to its claims. 
  • Bottom line: I have purchased the full size, but I'll probably go for the NYX setting spray next time. 


Have you tried any of these products?  Let me know! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment