Sunday, December 8, 2013

Empties Part 1!

I held off on doing empties for a bit, and of course now I have a huge pile!  So I'll be reviewing these in two posts.  Recently I've been trying out a lot of new makeup wipes, and unfortunately I haven't been too pleased.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! 


Olay Fresh Effects Refreshing Make-Up Removal Cloths
  • Price: $5.99
  • Contains: 20 cloths 
  • I had some high expectations for this product since the Olay brand is a bit expensive for a drugstore line. 
  • Unfortunately, I was sadly disappointed.  The cloths were pretty dry, which made it difficult to remove my makeup without tugging on my eye area (a major pet peeve of mine!).
  • As if that wasn't bad enough, the make-up removal solution stung my eyes!  
  • Bottom line: Steer clear of the



Elf Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
  • Price: $3.00
  • Contains: 20 cloths
  • This was my second or third package of these wipes, so I am definitely a fan!  
  • These are very moist, which makes them very gentle on the skin.  
  • They quickly and easy remove eye makeup (even the tons of mascara I load on!).  
  • Bottom line: Absolutely repurchase! 
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
  • Price: $2.08 (Target clearance) 
  • Contains: 10 cloths
  • I was excited to find these on clearance since this brand can be a bit pricey, but it was not worth the hype! 
  • These are very dry, so they pulled my eye lids and usually pulled out a few lashes!  
  • They also had a cooling effect, which unfortunately stung my eyes.
  • Bottom line: Won't repurchase  



 Tend Skin Liquid Solution
  • Price: $24.99
  • Contains: 8 oz
  • This product definitely helped cut down on ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
  • Unfortunately it did almost nothing to stop post-shaving itch, which was the main reason I bought it.  
  • Bottom line: I'm still on the lookout for a shaving solution!




Batiste Dry Shampoo (Floral & Flirty Blush)
  •  
  • Price: $3.99 (travel-size)
  • Contains: 1.6 fl oz
  • This does a fabulous job of absorbing oil and refreshing my hair!
  • It also gives my hair a bit of volume at the roots.  
  • Bottom line: I'm totally hooked and already bought a new one! 
Have you tried any of these products?  Let me know! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment