Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tree Hut Sea Sugar Body Scrubs

I've just finished another jar of Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub, and I am completely satisfied yet again! I've come to realize an effective body scrub can make all the difference when it comes to shaving.  Until about a year ago, I never used an exfoliator when shaving.  Body scrubs are beneficial because they help to smooth skin before shaving and exfoliate off any dead skin.  

After trying a few different brands, I quickly realized even drug store scrubs can be quite pricy (especially during the summer months when I'm shaving more often).  Originally I was using Shea Moisture but with the jar packed with excess oil rather than actual body scrub, and at $9.99 for a 12 oz. jar, that didn't last long.  Not long after, I discovered the Tree Hut line at my local Harmon Health and Beauty. 

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much since it was so low cost and I had never heard of the brand before.  Tree Hut scrubs retail for only $6.99 for 18 oz. and there are four scents available (Tropical Mango, Almond & Honey, Coconut Lime and Brazilian Nut).  Once I started using it, I was instantly hooked.  The jar wasn't filled with oil, and the scrub itself had a wonderful consistency that wasn't overly rough on my skin.  To top it all off, the scent was fabulous!  (My favorite is Tropical Mango.). It's so fresh, clean and fruity-smelling that people always ask what I'm wearing after my shower! 





Be sure to check out Tree Hut Scrubs if you haven't already!  They're available at the following retailers: Harmon, Target, Kmart, ULTA and WalMart. 

Or at the Tree Hut website: http://www.treehutshea.com/form/shea-sugar-body-scrubs/

No comments:

Post a Comment